Toadstool Curio Blog
The home of an ecclectic range of paper, digital, fabric and yarn crafts, plus a few mixed media projects to spice things up a bit!

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Carte Postale




Thought I would share a digital scrapbook layout I have finished this weekend, featuring my beautiful 5 year old daughter, Purdey. It is mostly using the gorgeous 'Carte Postale' kit from http://www.digital-crea.fr/ plus a few bits and pieces I whipped up in Photoshop. I love the vintage feel to the finished layout. When I create traditional 'paper' layouts, I tend to use hidden journalling so that I can keep what I have written fairly private unless I choose to share it. In my digital layouts, I rarely add any journalling, as I generally print the finished layout anyway (I am a paper-lover at heart) and then use the opportunity to slip a journalling tag between pages to write my thoughts/feelings/comments. Sneaky, I know, but I think it gives the page breathing space.


0 comments:

Post a Comment