Toadstool Curio Blog
The home of an ecclectic range of paper, digital, fabric and yarn crafts, plus a few mixed media projects to spice things up a bit!

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Oops!!




Sorry for anyone viewing a very bare looking blog. I am using a new template with graphics hosted by Picasa. There seems to be a temporary (hopefully!!) support issue with the compatability between Blogger and Picasa, and I am waiting for Blogger support to get back to me with an idea of what can be done. It seems to crop up periodically, from looking at the support logs, so hopefully they can help me resolve it soon as my new template is so pretty, I can't wait to show it off.


My frustration is compounded by very poor internet connection ever since I have had my lovely new laptop. Everytime someone else in the house, including our mobiles, picks up the wifi signal, my connection drops out. WHY ME??? I am fed up with rebooting the router to get things working again. Maybe I should throw a hissy fit and ban the rest of my family from accessing the internet, just so that I can finish setting up my new blog template and uploading photos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment